Video Art Display
I just got permission to start a video art display in the art department. It will be outside around the art offices. Not exactly sure, but right now I think it is a boarded up window. I will be screening student video art and anything interesting in video format by anyone I can find. I think there is tons of uses for it and a pretty cool thing to counter all the damn life drawing and still life drawing displays....
If you have any good ideas for this please let me know. One thing for sure is I would like a name for the space but am feeling a bit un-spontaneous or creative at the moment. Weigh in with your ideas for a name for the video art display!
If you have any good ideas for this please let me know. One thing for sure is I would like a name for the space but am feeling a bit un-spontaneous or creative at the moment. Weigh in with your ideas for a name for the video art display!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home