Santa Fe
Soon I will be leaving for Santa Fe to do a residency. I love the diverse New Mexico landscape and am hoping for some new inspiration--I've been a bit underwhelmed by the world of art recently. It will also be a time to start a new project with my collaborative project Christine Catsifas who has been shuffling back and forth between New York and Santa Fe. We are going to unleash a new master plan!
While I'm there Site Santa Fe's International Biennial will be going up which is Pretty exciting. Also, Gary Hill, one of my video heros will be giving a workshop at the residency. Maybe I'll learn something.
While I'm there Site Santa Fe's International Biennial will be going up which is Pretty exciting. Also, Gary Hill, one of my video heros will be giving a workshop at the residency. Maybe I'll learn something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home