Saturday, January 07, 2006

Local CSULB shows

Why on my break I have it in my mind to post about two upcoming school shows is beyond me. I guess Star Trek's Borg were right; "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated." That being said there is a good show coming up.

1. A video installation by Phil Collins is opening at the UAM on January 24th. It looks like political video work worked out through a pop vocabulary. looks GREAT!

2. Gatov Gallery West will be hosting my photo students from last semester. They worked hard and came up with some good stuff so I look forward to it. It's the first week of the semester and opens on Sunday the 29th. So if any photo students are listening, that is a January 27 install date. Phew, the semester is going to start with a bang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Camino!